Terms & Conditions
Thank you for visiting this hablaspanishuk website at hablaspanishuk.com
Habla Spanish UK is a language school based in London
The company registered address is Crested Court, 3 Shearwater Dr, London NW9 7AD, United Kingdom
1. Definitions and Interpretations in these Conditions
The ‘Company’ refers to the ‘School’ and shall mean Habla Spanish UK. ‘The Student’ refers to the person in whose name the booking is made and shall include the person or persons on whose behalf the booking is made. ‘Force Majeure’ shall mean any event outside the Company’s control which prevents the prompt performance of its obligations, including war and civil strife, etc.
The ‘Client’ shall mean the person or company in whose name the booking is made and shall include the person or persons on whose behalf the booking is made.
The ‘Student’ shall mean the person or persons participating in the course.
‘Force Majeure’ shall mean any event outside the Company’s control which prevents the prompt performance of its obligations, including war and civil strife, etc.
2. Entry Requirements
Unless otherwise agreed students are required to be 18 years and over or 16 with parent or guardian permission.
3. In-company training and private tuition
- In Private tuition fees are paid in advance in agreed blocks of time.
- Unused tuition for more than 6 months is not transferrable.
- A time and travel charge may apply
4. Minimum Number of Students
We require a minimum number of 6 students to be able to run a group course. We make every effort to run all our courses as advertised, but we cannot guarantee courses that fail to meet the minimum student number will be able to run.
If that is the case then this is the process we will follow:
- If possible we will offer you a place on a different course, or the solution may be to merge courses.
- The course may still run (at the School’s discretion) even when the minimum number of students is not met, however the course number of hours would likely be reduced.
- If neither of the above options is possible then your course fee will be refunded back in full.
5. Maximum Number of Students
The maximum number of places on a course is normally 18 students for in-person and 14 for online.
6. Public Holidays
If a course takes place on a public holiday, no lessons will take place on that day
7. Cancellations and Refunds
We will be happy to refund your fees, provided you request your refund at least one week (7 calendar days) before your course starts.
- If less than 7 days before the course start date you can transfer your booking to another course for up to 6 months from the day of your booking at no extra charge.
- Cancellations with less than 7 days notice will be subject to a 100% cancellation charge.
- Unattended courses for more than 6 months are not transferable.
- Partial refunds are not offered under any circumstance.
Claiming a refund:
You must contact the School at the time of cancellation, following the stages indicated above, in order to claim any refund. We cannot offer any refunds at all where cancellations are made within 7 days of the start date or once the course has already started. Those who do not attend the rest of their course after the lessons have started cannot claim for a refund at any later stage.
Should the School be unable to run the course, or make suitable alternative arrangements under the Minimum Number of Students policy, the student will receive a full refund.
8. Liability of the School
We accept responsibility for ensuring that all parts of the course are supplied as described and that all services shall reach reasonable standard unless failure or improper performance is attributable to:
a) the fault of the student.
b) the unforeseeable or unavoidable actions of an unconnected third party.
c) unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond the School’s control, including force majeure.
9. Alterations by the Student
If the student wishes to change their booking in any way after the confirmation has been issued, they must inform us by email immediately. For further information, please refer to our Cancellation & Refunds policy.
10. Returning students
Returning students qualify for a £15 loyalty discount providing booking is made on completion of a current course. At the end of your course you can request a loyalty code to use with your booking.
Your personal information
Where you provide personal information it will be used only for the service you requested.
Your information will only be captured and stored if you have submitted an online form requesting to download content or have requested further information.
How your information will be used
- We will only use your information (including personal information) for the purposes of:
- Dealing with, and responding to you about a comment submitted via an online form or if you have requested to download content from the site utilising online forms;
- Personalising your visits to the Website and developing the design and style of the Website to improve the services provided to you;
- Informing you about the latest changes to the Website that you might find interesting;
- Enabling you to share content with others;
- Communicating (and personalising such communication) with you including through sending you marketing communications;
- Conducting market research;
- Carrying out statistical, technical and logistical analysis
- We will not disclose your personal data to third parties